US Soil Type Texture Triangle
Canadian Soil Type Texture Triangle
- United States Department of Agriculture (1987) USDA Textural Classification Study Guide. Edited by National Employee Development Staff Soil Conservation Service. 1987–762–417 edn. U.S. Government Printing Office.
- The Expert Committee on Soil Survey (1983) The Canada Soil Information System (CanSIS): Manual for describing soils in the field 1982 revised. Edited by J. H. Day. Ottawa, Ontario: Land Resource Research Institute.
- Government of Canada. (2013, July 25). Chapter 17: Terminology for describing soils. Retrieved from http://sis.agr.gc.ca/cansis/taxa/cssc3/chpt17.html
- NRE. A Guide for Preparing Soil Profile Descriptions: Soils Properties and Processes. 2003. Print.
- Soil Classification Working Group. The Canadien System of Soil Classification. Canada. 1998. Print.
- United States Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service (USDA NRCS). (n.d.). Soil education/guide to texture and feel. Retrieved from https://www.nrcs.usda.gov/wps/portal/nrcs/detail/soils/edu/?cid=nrcs142p2_054311