A word of caution
The best approach
It cannot be stressed to the user enough that any information which is intended to help make an important decision should be verified with other sources to ensure accuracy.
One can only be confident of a correct outcome after it has been assessed from all other perspectives and the same outcome is obtained from different methods of analysis combined with an understanding of the assumptions and limitations that govern them. For this reason, StructX alone should not be relied upon for providing the "correct" information.
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
Information provided throughout this website can be used free of charge with caution. The StructX website is offered to the user conditioned on the acceptance without modification of the following points:
- The information on this website is provided for general information only and does not constitute professional advice.
- Despite reasonable endeavours to ensure correctness and only using sources believed to be reliable and up to date, no guarantee is given or implied to the accuracy, completeness or suitability of any information (including other websites) provided.
- The StructX website and any associated information contained may be changed or modified at any moment, with or without previous notice.
- It is the responsibility of the user to make independent enquiries with the originating or authorising body regarding authenticity, accuracy and "fit for purpose" of all information intended to be used from this website.
- No responsibility or liability is assumed by the owner/s, publisher/s, any agent or representative of this website for any claims or damages whatsoever resulting from use or reliance on information within or associated with this site.
The use of the StructX website constitutes the users' agreement to all such terms and conditions.